Presentations for E-Posters
E-Posters should consist of a maximum of 12 Microsoft Power point slides, including title slide and offering information on the following topics:
- Material and Methods
- Use Time New Roman or Arial fonts.
- Use the first slide to show the title of the E-Poster and the authors information.
- Font should be no smaller than 18 points.
- Maximum of 120 words on each slide.
- Use a plain background without patterns or dark colours.
- Use clear headings and leave spaces between sections.
- Pictures and graphics should be clearly labelled and described.
- Pictures and graphics should be of good quality.
- Text should not be obscured by images.
- Remember that simpler posters are always more attractive and easier to read.
- Do not fit too much information on one slide.
- Correct spelling and punctuation make your poster more attractive and informative.
- E-Posters should contain no video clips/animation files.
- The file should be not more than 5 MB (more than this size, it will be rejected automatically).